Business Development Manager – Translation and Localization services — eLearning and Corporate Training Division
November 12, 2012
Translation Source (www.translation-source.com), a rapidly growing language company focusing on the areas of global corporate training and energy, currently seeks a Business Development Manager for our eLearning and Corporate Training division. The Business Development Manager will be in charge of executing our sales strategy with new corporate accounts, promoting our corporate branding and enhancing our corporate networking capabilities. This is a great opportunity for an individual with passion for business development and international business who is interested in professional growth.
- Create, develop, negotiate and enhance corporate relationships with clients, prospects and other persons of interest in corporate training departments and eLearning industries
- Identify key decision makers and interact with influencers, qualify leads, negotiate solutions and overview sales strategy
- Develop effective and innovative solutions to our clients’ multilingual needs
- Develop proposals and estimates; manage pipeline and new opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Execute and improve proprietary data collection techniques of leads and prospects
- Actively seek new prospects via networking, tradeshows and warm calling
- Continuously learn about language industry and develop professional abilities
What we look for
- An energetic, self-motivated individual with passion for solving clients’ challenges, developing relationships and sales in the eLearning and corporate training industries
- Successful, proven previous experience in corporate business development, preferably in corporate training, human resources or professional services environments. Existing relationships with corporate training departments or eLearning companies is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and time management skills
- Ability to identify and understand unique requirements of corporate training environments and to design and customize linguistic solutions
- Interest to work in an entrepreneurial, action-driven, multi-tasking environment with a desire for professional growth
- Familiarity with technology applications including Office applications and CRM tools such as ACT or Salesforce. Knowledge of instructional design and eLearning applications is a plus
- Living in Houston metropolitan area or willing to relocate
What we offer
- A unique entrepreneurial, flexible environment to develop professionally
- Great opportunity for advancement due to company’s growth and vision
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive compensation based on base plus commission
- Benefits including healthcare and long-term disability
About the Company: Translation Source accelerates international business initiatives by maximizing the use of existing content through a specialized set of translation, localization and language solutions that help you generate new revenue. Our goal is to provide a global competitive advantage for our clients by delivering flawless communication solutions that also meet critical business objectives in terms of budget requirements, time-to-market considerations, cultural adaptation, technology integration and process workflow.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.