Business Development Manager – Translation and Localization services — Energy Division
April 10, 2013
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for our Energy – Oil and Gas division. The Business Development Manager will be in charge of executing our business-to-business sales strategy with new corporate accounts, promoting our corporate branding and enhancing our corporate networking capabilities. This is a great opportunity for an individual with passion for business development who is interested in professional growth.
- Create, develop and enhance b2b corporate relationships with clients, prospects and other persons of interest in the oil and gas industry
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop effective and customized solutions to our clients’ multilingual needs
- Actively seek new prospects via networking, tradeshows, social media and warm calling
- Identify new corporate prospects, qualify leads, negotiate solutions and overview sales strategy
- Develop proposals and estimates; manage pipeline and new opportunities
- Execute and improve proprietary data collection techniques of leads and prospects
- Continuously learn about language industry and develop professional abilities
What we look for
- An energetic, self-motivated individual with passion for solving clients’ challenges, developing relationships and consultative sales in a professional services industry
- Previous experience in business development; specific, proven experience selling professional services is required.
- Previous experience and knowledge of oil and gas industry highly preferred. Existing relationships within companies in the energy / oil and gas space is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and time management skills
- Ability to identify and understand unique requirements of corporate training environments and to design and customize linguistic solutions
- Interest to work in an entrepreneurial, action-driven, multi-tasking environment with a desire for professional growth
- Familiarity with technology applications including Office applications and CRM tools such as ACT or Salesforce.
- Living in Houston metropolitan area or willing to relocate
What we offer
- A unique entrepreneurial, flexible environment to develop professionally
- Great opportunity for advancement due to company’s growth and vision
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive compensation based on base plus commission
- Benefits including healthcare and long-term disability
About the Company: Translation Source accelerates international business initiatives by maximizing the use of existing content through a specialized set of translation, localization and language solutions that help you generate new revenue. Our goal is to provide a global competitive advantage for our clients by delivering flawless communication solutions that also meet critical business objectives in terms of budget requirements, time-to-market considerations, cultural adaptation, technology integration and process workflow.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.