Business Development Manager Wanted (Houston, TX Area)
August 30, 2016
We are currently seeking an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us grow our corporate accounts.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a related field with one to two years of professional experience.
This individual will be in charge of executing our business-to-business relationship strategy with new and existing clients, promoting our corporate branding, and enhancing our corporate networking capabilities.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with passion for business development who is interested in professional growth.
- Develop and execute relationship and marketing campaigns.
- Devise and implement MSAs with key corporate accounts.
- Convert leads into prospects and prospects into clients.
- Develop estimates and proposals for clients and execute proper follow up for conversion.
- Track information and activities using XTRF and CMR’s, as well as other company mapping tools.
- Arrange business meetings with clients and/or prospects.
- Develop referrals and multiple relationships within accounts through various methodologies.
- Participate in marketing activities including conferences, networking events, blog development and language luncheons.
What we look for
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proven work ethic and initiative.
- Interest and curiosity in people and businesses.
- Motivation for sales.
- A fast learner able to adapt and be coached.
- Excellent assessment and probing skills.
- Superior written and oral communication.
- Existing relationships within the energy, e-learning, and medical industries is a plus.
- Familiarity with XTRF and CRM’s is a plus.
- Living in Houston metropolitan area or willing to relocate.
What we offer
- A career, not a job, via a structured position that allows you to develop skills while interacting with the corporate market.
- An entrepreneurial, flexible environment to develop professionally.
- Opportunity for advancement due to company’s growth plan.
- Comprehensive training.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
About the Company
Translation Source helps companies to accelerate international business by both maximizing the use of existing content and streamlining international training and recruitment to generate new revenue.
The company offers a full range of technical translation, cultural adaptation, localization and international training, and recruitment services based upon client needs. Translation Source manages solutions in all languages for more than 200 clients.
Please send cover letter and resume by 9/19/16 to: email@example.com Please no phone calls.