Business Development Manager Wanted (Houston)
April 28, 2016
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for our corporate accounts.
This individual will be in charge of executing our business-to-business relationship strategy with new and existing corporate accounts, promoting our corporate branding and enhancing our corporate networking capabilities.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with passion for business development who is interested in professional growth.
- Execute relationship and marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute MSAs with key corporate accounts
- Convert leads into prospects and prospects into clients
- Develop estimates and proposals for clients and execute proper follow up for conversion
- Track information and activities using XTRF and CMR’s, as well as other company mapping tools
- Visit and call clients and/or prospects
- Develop referrals and multiple relationships within accounts through various methodologies
- Participate in marketing activities including conferences, networking events, blog development and language lunches
What we look for
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proven work ethic and initiative.
- Interest and curiosity in people and businesses.
- A fast learner able to adapt and be coached
- Excellent assessment and probing skills.
- Superior written and oral communication.
- Existing relationships within oil and gas companies is a plus.
- Familiarity with XTRF and CRM’s is a plus.
- Living in Houston metropolitan area or willing to relocate.
What we offer:
- A career, not a job, via a structured position that allows you to develop skills while interacting with the corporate market.
- An entrepreneurial, flexible environment to develop professionally.
- Opportunity for advancement due to company’s growth plan.
- Comprehensive training.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
About the Company:
Translation Source helps companies to accelerate international business by both maximizing the use of existing content and streamlining international training and recruitment to generate new revenue.
The company offers a full range of technical translation, cultural adaptation, localization and international training and recruitment services based upon client needs. The company manages solutions in all languages for more than 200 clients.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Phone: (713) 465-0225 Ext. 7001
Fax: (281) 966-1869