Office Manager Wanted – Language Service Provider
May 27, 2015
We are currently seeking an Office Manager for our translation department. This individual will execute and monitor the internal processes necessary to support the production of professional translation services. This is a great opportunity for an individual with passion for administration and international business and, who is interested in developing a career in the professional services industry.
- Collect monthly information for monthly bookkeeping
- Execute payroll
- Oversee on-boarding and termination processes
- Coordinate recruitment of key personnel
- Direct relationship with third party support companies including IT, legal and accounting providers
- Maintain and resolve level I issues for key applications
- Maintain and control back up systems
- File key paperwork
- Issue reports for local, state and annual taxes
- Follow up on accounts receivables
- Execute payments for providers
What we look for
- An individual looking for a career involving solving problems for clients
- High-energy, self-motivation and passion for own career
- Appreciation of different cultures and languages
- Ability to manage multiple projects and produce high-quality solutions in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Proficiency with computer applications and interest in learning new desktop publishing and other programs
- Great attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Living in Houston metropolitan area or willing to relocate
About the Company
Translation Source helps companies to accelerate international business by both maximizing the use of existing content and streamlining international training and recruitment to generate new revenue. The company offers a full range of technical translation, cultural adaptation, localization and international training and recruitment services based upon client needs. The company manages solutions in all languages for more than 500 clients.
What we offer
- A career, not a job, via a structured position that allows you to develop skills while interacting with the corporate market
- An entrepreneurial, flexible environment to develop professionally
- Opportunity for advancement due to company’s growth plan
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org — Attn. Rowbin Hickman
If you refer someone for this position and they are selected we will give you $500!