Project Manager Wanted – Language Service Provider
May 27, 2015
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our translation department.
This individual will execute and monitor the process to produce professional translation services and will interact with clients and independent contractors.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with passion for project management and international business and, who is interested in developing a career in the professional services industry.
- Analyze and manage the workflow of language translation assignments
- Develop and maintain direct, effective relationships with clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines with freelance translators
- Recruit and test new linguists
- Update and maintain translation database
- Investigate client language questions
- Provide primary quality checks of translated text
What we look for
- Superior written and oral communication
- Great attention to detail.
- Interest and curiosity in people and businesses
- A fast learner able to adapt and be coached
- Excellent assessment and probing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and produce high quality work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Foreign language skills – Spanish would be highly preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
About the Company
Translation Source helps companies to accelerate international business by both maximizing the use of existing content and streamlining international training and recruitment to generate new revenue. The company offers a full range of technical translation, cultural adaptation, localization and international training and recruitment services based upon client needs. The company manages solutions in all languages for more than 500 clients.
What we offer
- A career, not a job, via a structured position that allows you to develop skills while interacting with the corporate market
- An entrepreneurial, flexible environment to develop professionally
- Opportunity for advancement due to company’s growth plan
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Please send cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com — Attn. Rowbin Hickman