Project Manager – Language Translation Services
September 2, 2011
- Identify translation project’s objectives, timelines and requirements
- Analyze, place, monitor and deliver language translation assignments
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines
- Interact with clients and providers
- Develop proposals and estimates
- Identify, test and recruit translators and localization engineers.
- Provide primary quality checks of translated text.
What we look for
- An individual looking for a career involving solving problems for clients
- High-energy, self-motivation and passion for own career
- Appreciation of different cultures and languages
- Ability to manage multiple projects and produce high-quality solutions in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Proficiency with computer applications and interest in learning new desktop publishing and other programs
- Great attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Living in Houston metropolitan area or willing to relocate
- Speaking a second language is preferred, but not necessary
- A unique entrepreneurial, flexible environment to develop and grow professionally
- A thriving, global industry
- Great opportunity for professional advancement due to company’s growth
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive compensation including base plus commission
- Benefits including healthcare and long-term disability